If you often work at the roof, that means you have to frequently work at a height under sun or rain and continuously climb up and down on a ladder to retrieve tools.
But, in this situation, a quality roofer's tool belt comes in handy to resolve all of these. Because you can't carry all your essential tools at hand here, you will need to wear a tool belt around your waist to organize your tools in the right order before you start to work and carry them up by making the work more flexible and more manageable.
Selecting the right tool belt for roofing, it's not very easy at all. After a well-research, here we review some of the popular models available in the market with in-depth guidelines for making your understanding more accessible. We hope from our detailed review for each of the tool belts, and you'll find a reliable quality tool belt for your next roofing tasks.
See our Top 8 Roofing Tool Belts Short Reviews, Below
1. CLC (I427X) Custom Leathercraft Heavy Duty Contractor-Grade Suede Leather Work Apron
- 12 pockets with additional square holder;
- 29" - 46" fits waist sizes;
- Two hammer loops;
- Made of heavy-duty contractor-grade suede leather;
- 2-inch poly web belt with metal interlocking buckle.
The first good-looking piece tool belt for roofing in our list is CLC (I427X) custom leathercraft heavy-duty contractor-grade suede leather work apron. This work apron toolbelt is constructed with contractor-grade and durable suede leather superior material that makes it tough and durable enough to perform excellently in contractor-grade heavy-duty work and hazardous situations.
This tool belt ensures plenty of room with its strong and spacious pockets. It has 12 pockets- 4 main nail and tool pockets to hold almost every tool, wide double front pockets for easy access, and eight smaller pockets for small equipment like nail sets, pencils, and pliers. Thanks to the leather combination addition square holder, which helps you to stop searching a piece everywhere by providing more security.
Another impressive benefit of this 2-inch poly web belt is, it has 29 to 49 inches adjustable wide waistline range waistband with a metal interlocking buckle, which can also readily embrace the female's waist nicely.
- Excellent contractor-grade product;
- Tough and durable;
- Lightweight, convenient, and easy to use;
- Wide double front pockets for ease in accessing;
- Plenty of rooms, pockets, and pouches gives enough storage capacity;
- Features a tape measure pouch and additional pencil holders for convenience use.
- No cons.
2. Occidental Leather (9855) Adjust-to-Fit Fat Lip Roofing Tool Belt
- Made in the USA;
- Fat lip bag design;
- Multiple hammer loop and tool holder systems;
- Ten-inch-deep industrial nylon bags;
- Adjust-to-fit system waistlines;
- Leather-reinforced bottom and corners;
- Pre-installed d rings in loads;
- 2-in-1 tool & hammer holder in the rear.
Occidental leather (9855) adjust-to-fit fat lip roofing tool belt is the ideal option for a carpenter to provide great comfort because they have to carry the production. It comes with an adjustable fat bag design that easily fits according to different waists without feeling comfortable bringing the items. Pre-installed D-ring with suspension system bags, 24 pockets to carry different shapes and sizes tools are designed to improve workflow and maintain momentum while working.
This 10" deep bag is made with high-end leather quality material such as high-density neoprene, rugged commercial nylon, and leather components with leather support on its bottom and corner areas. These materials make it lightweight but more durable and comfortable by providing ease of movement while working. Its 2-in-1 tool and hammer holder is also an excellent addition.
- Top-quality ensures durability and stability;
- Resistant to all weather;
- Good storage capacity;
- Convenient to carry;
- Comfortable & adjustable;
- 24 specific pockets and tool holders;
- Easily adjustable 32-inch to 41-inch waist;
- Has left-handed or right-handed options;
- D-rings to add occidental stronghold suspender system.
- Has no chain or zip.
3. Bucket Boss (50200) Builder’s Tool Belt
- 12 pockets;
- Barrel-bottom reinforced pockets;
- Made from 600d polyester material;
- Fits waists up to 52”;
- Single body construction;
- Steel made buckle and monster grommets;
- Two hammer holders: one for steel and one for heavy web material.
Are you Looking for affordable but high-quality products for holding more than a hundred products and tools firmly and efficiently in your serious, rigorous DIY jobs and projects? Then consider this bucket boss (50200) builder's tool belts. It's incredible 600 deniers poly rip-stop construction ensures long-lasting apparatus and durability. This is an infinity belt that has an adjustable waist that can fit up to 52 inches. Moreover, the width of the belt also gives its wearers the comfort that they specifically need.
The two adjustable pouches make this accessory belt to detach or reposition them any time you want. Barrel-bottom reinforced bags and 12 pockets with two hammer holders make it convenient to simultaneously carry extra weight and store many tools and supplies.
- Reasonable price;
- Convenient and lightweight;
- Adjustable pouches;
- Has additional carrying capacity;
- Comfortable and easy to carry;
- An infinity belt is well-fitted with any size waist;
- High-quality construction makes it strong and durable enough to carry heavy items.
- Doesn’t have any square pouch.
4. Style n Craft 76-425 11 Pocket Tool Belt
- 11 pouches;
- Made from 600d heavy-duty polyester;
- Double-walled construction;
- 2-inch wide poly-web belt with snap-in buckle;
- Antique finishes with two metal hammer holders.
This style n Crafts 76-425 is an 11-pocket carpenter's tool belt that has gained popularity because of excellent user-friendly features. This tool belt is combined with heavy-duty 600d polyester in khaki / black combination and stitched with heavy-duty nylon thread that makes it strong and durable enough to withstand tools from poking holes. Moreover, the double-walled construction also ensures strength and causes the belt lightweight wear without being exhausted.
All the metal fittings, even the rivets in this carpenter's tool belt, are in an antique finish that gives good support to hold most of the tools. Its two-inch-wide poly web belt with a snap-in nylon buckle can easily adjust to waist sizes between 26 to 46 inches.
- Made out of top-grain 600d polyester which is sturdy;
- Quickly placed heavy items in total 11 pockets;
- Rivets with caps to ensure safety;
- Stitching with heavy-duty nylon thread;
- Polyester reinforced contrast pouch binding;
- Easily adjustable from 29 to 46 inches waist size;
- All metal is fittings in antique finish.
- Difficult to adjust the waistband.
5. IIT 91112 7 Leather Pocket Toolbelt
- 2-inch-wide polymer adjustable belt;
- Quick-release buckle;
- Made from professional-grade heavy-duty leather and steel;
- Reinforced with rust-proof rivets;
- Seven pocket design, three loops (two steel and one leather) and holders.
Are you looking for a cheap pocket tool belt? This IIT 91112 7 leather pocket tool belt is highly recommended. This top-rated roofer tool belt features an adjustable waist from 32 to 52-inches and a 2-inch-wide polymer belt with a quick-release buckle that gives excellent and comfy support.
The belt set is engineered with high-quality material, heavy-duty leather, and steel, making this tool belt durable and stable. Its tool apron and rivets features make this not too prone to rust. It has a total of 7 spacious pockets that are not only expansive enough to carry and transport a large variety of tools or construction materials but also simply fit them inside without the tendency of coming out of the pouches.
- Comfortable to wear;
- Fits 32 to 52-inch waists
- Various-sized multiple and additional pockets;
- Worn forward or rear-facing allows easy access to tools;
- Perfect for the construction professional, electricians, carpenters, and DIY enthusiasts.
- Small pockets;
- Poor quality stitches.
6. AirLift Tool Belt with Suspenders by Bucket Boss
- The belt fits up to a 52" waist;
- Single body construction;
- Adjustable pouch and rigging system;
- Made from heavy-duty 600 denier poly rip-stop;
- Barrel-bottom reinforced;
- Adjustable suspender system.
Another trendy roofing tool belt for the money bucket boss (original series-50100) Airlift tool belt with suspenders. It's 600 denier poly rip-stop construction makes it a very flexible and reasonably lightweight bag to carry around in any carpenters' tasks or DIY severe projects. Its barrel-bottom reinforced pouches can easily detach or reposition the belt by dragging extra weight. According to his needs, people with any waist size can adjust the tool belt because it reaches up to 52 inches. Also, the belt has both a steel buckle and monster grommets.
The included adjustable suspenders system makes this tool belt a top-notch choice for all heavy-duty jobs because it ensures maximum support with its chest retaining strap. It also can be fully detached from the tool belt when needed. An adjustable pouch and rigging system allow customers to alter the rope until the whole suit feels right for them.
With this belt, storage isn't a problem. You will have two large-capacity pockets with some extra smaller ones attached to these, a steel hammer holder, a long-handled tool holder, a tape measure clip, etc. to fit most of your tools. The pockets are sturdy and sit upright, so you don't have to look down to pick up your devices.
- Attractive price;
- Sturdy and tough construction;
- Durable and super capacity pouches for many tools;
- The adjustable belt just fits everyone;
- Good suspension design provides maximum support;
- Two hammer loops and a small parts pouch;
- Reinforced pouch bottoms easily carry extra weight.
- Flimsy material.
7. McGuire-Nicholas 688 Genuine Suede Leather Nail & Tool Bag
- Constructed of suede leather;
- Ten pocket - Four-tiered pocket and six small pockets;
- Two metal hammer loops;
- Designed with a three-inch complete belt loop.
McGuire-Nicholas 688 genuine suede leather nail & tool bag is another multiple pocket tool belt organizer that helps organize tools and accessories with its four sizable tiered design pockets for easy separation of instruments and accessories and six small pockets for little stuff. You will also get the two metal hammer loops on this device, allowing the pouch to be worn either by right or left-handed users.
The suede leather's excellent and detailed craftsmanship makes it sturdy, comfortable, and lightweight as well. They are designed with a three-inch complete belt tunnel loop that allows wearing with most work belts.
- Multiple-pack with large capacity;
- Durable and stable pockets;
- Thick and robust leather belt;
- Easy to store the tools;
- Ideal for framers and roofers;
- Fits with most work belts;
- Suitable for both right or left-handed users;
- Complete tunnel loop worn with most work belts.
- Poor quality leather.
8. FASITE (PTN012A) 32-Pocket Utility Multifunction Tool Belt Bag
- 900d polyester fabric;
- Two removable compartments;
- Double stitching at stress points;
- Waterproof and detachable;
- An adjustable waist strap;
- Thicker bottom belt;
- Rivets on loops and other stress points.
The last one in our list is standout among the rest of these bags because of its nice appearance and useful functionality, and that is FASITE (ptn012a) 32-pocket utility multifunction tool belt bag. Thirty-two pockets, one removable stainless-steel hammer holder, two hammer loops on each pouch, and one steel measuring tape holder give users enough space for a well-organized tool system. Its large capacity and functionality to hold various tools like hardware tools, garden tools, electrical tools, and car tools make it an essential one for farmers, mechanics, technicians, or electricians.
It is constructed from 600d polyester fabric material to maintain durability and stability, making it very light, versatile, healthy, and sturdy to last longer even after regular use. Moreover, dual-stitches and rivets at stress points also make the unit even more challenging. It can be adjusted up to 48 inches waist size with ease and comfort. This belt is easily washable, detachable, and impact resistant.
- Ergonomic design;
- High-quality materials;
- Durable and tough;
- Lightweight, convenient, and portable;
- Large capacity and functional pouches;
- Great pouch for the money;
- Resistance to weather and scratches;
- Easy to move around the pockets on the belt.
- The belt tends to loosen itself;
- Fragile hammer hoop.
What to Look for When Buying A Roofing Tool Belt
Buying a top-notch roofer's tool belt can be challenging if you are newbies. So, before choosing to buy one, there are a lot of factors you need to consider. Such as-
Materials and Durability
First things first, that is the quality of the material of which the tool belt is made. High-quality material will last longer and also give the tool belt a nice look. Leather, nylon, or polyester fabric are robust, durable, and long-lasting belts for carrying bulky tools all the time.
The adjustability of a toolbelt that is minimum and maximum waist size is also to consider. If the toolbelt is too tight or too loose for the waist, you will feel uncomfortable while working, and later it can cause back problems.
Toolbelt weight and weight capacity are other essential features to consider because they directly impact performance. As the materials of the tool belts vary, their weight varies from one another. As the workers have to wear the tool belt more than 6 hours every day, so it is essential to pick one that is agreeable, light, and solid.
Checking out the number of pockets because it determines how many tools and other supplies you can carry up to the roof. If you don't have enough bags on your tool belt, then you can't carry around your tools and will face plenty of difficulties while doing your job. So, check out the pockets because a more significant number of pouches means more space, and more room means you can carry more tools, which can save you from making multiple trips up and down.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Benefits of Using a Roofing Tool Belt?
The benefits of using a roofing tool belt are enormous. It-
- Saves time and energy;
- Gives better work efficiency;
- Tools are organized and visible within reach;
- Provides a comfortable usage;
- An effective way to carry tools around;
- Improves productivity;
- Work for a longer time.
What Tools Should be in a Tool Belt?
Roofer, carpenters, painters, technicians, and people use tool belts to save effort and time while doing their job. The standard hand main tools they used to keep their tool belts each two side pockets are-
- Line chalk;
- Some pencil;
- Needle nose pliers;
- Knife to putty;
- Nail pullers;
- Measuring tape;
Roofing is a challenging task, and it requires a lot of time and energy. The top framing tool belt is only a way not to save the day when you're re-shingling a roof but also helps to boost your productivity, save a lot of energy, and organize the workplace.
But as there are so many products out there so it can be very confusing to choose one roofing tool belt. But if you will keep all the information as mentioned above on the carpenter's tool belts, which we recommend, we hope you will certainly get the correct product.