For simple jobs, electric chainsaws are used. But gas-powered chainsaws deliver some extra advantages. The gas-powered small chainsaws come with bar lengths so that you can use the power as you like. Like corded electric chainsaws, you don’t need yourself to confine yourself in a small area.
Mostly, this is a great tool where you don’t have enough electricity supply. You don't need to worry about being corded or cordless. Besides you can forget about the electricity bills!
So go through the article and choose your favourite tool to work in your lawn. This article will guide you to find your required one.
View Top 8 Small Gas Powered Chainsaws Reviews, Below
1. Husqvarna Small Gas Powered Chainsaws, Orange/Gray
- An ordinary chain tensioning system;
- An 18 inches long bar;
- Low kickback safety brake facilities;
- The exclusive X-Torq engine system;
- The dimension of chainsaw: 32 x 9.25 x 10.7 inches;
- Weight: 9.3 pounds.
The small chainsaw is a Compact and well-designed so that it can be start-up easily. It has a low kickback safety brake to ensure enough safety during operation. This lightweight chainsaw delivers a super maneuvering process for trimming trees and limbs and other light tasks.
This gas-powered chainsaw has an X-Torq engine to decrease fuel expenses and emissions. It is easy to start, operate, and a pretty smart tool to clean up yard or garage in all seasons. This small gas-powered chainsaw is ideal for a homeowner to manage light tasks.
The super-automatic oiler gives a steady supply of chain lubrication for safe and proper use.
The oil contains a fuel stabilizer used to increase the engine life of chainsaw and maintain operating temperature and other conditions. The X-Guard bar and chain oil are essential for maximum cutting facilities and the longer life of tools. It reduces friction during the operating system.
- Easy for manoeuvring;
- Not overweight;
- Safe enough;
- Very simple to operate;
- The chain quickly lost its sharpness sometimes.
2. ECHO Gas Powered Chainsaw
- The dimension of chainsaw: 12 x 10 x 10 inches;
- Weight: 0.01 ounces;
- 26.9 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke oil engine for super performance;
- 12” inches long bar;
- Side access chain tensioner for fast chain set- up;
- The Capacity of the gas fuel tank: 8.1 oz;
- A gas anti vibration handle.
The echo gas-powered chainsaw has broadly used the chainsaw for cutting trees, smaller and thinner the branches easily. The chainsaw is both powerful and lightweight, and can easily be used by the left and right hand without any difficulties.
When you can’t use a heavy chainsaw for many hours for trimming trees or branches, this small gas-powered chain saw provides a fantastic job to cut clean. The chainsaw was easy to carry up in the tree for a longer period.
An automatic chain oiler is used to lower oil consumption. The single-hand operation of a small gas-powered chainsaw is good for fast work and usually clean up on the job.
- Very small size;
- Easy to carry;
- Simple operating process;
- More reliable;
- Great performance.
- Not suitable for cutting big stuff.
3. Husqvarna Small Gas Powered Chainsaw, Orange
- The dimension of chainsaw: 16.4 x 9 x 11.4 inches;
- Weight: 5.67 pounds;
- A 38cc 16-inches long bar and chain;
- 2 cycle engine having inertia started chain brake;
- A normal chain tensioning system;
- Having orange Husqvarna chainsaw bar cover and 2. 6 ounces 2 cycle fuel;
- The Husqvarna chainsaw has an x-torque engine.
The gas-powered chainsaw is made for the homeowner who needs a lightweight and effective tool to use near the yard. It has a 2 cycle engine with a chain brake for precaution while it is operated. The long, sharp chain and bar provide better services for trimming the trees.
The air injection centrifugal air cleaning process is used to keep larger dust & debris substances from reaching the air filter to maintain a good engine life. The anti-vibrational system lowers vibration levels for an easy and flexible chainsaw operation.
An automatic chain oiler supplies a steady supply of oil for the bar and chain to maintain a safe and significant chainsaw use. It helps to reduce friction and give an optimal cutting performance.
- Safer for use;
- Very Lightweight;
- Good Maneuverability;
- Easy to handle;
- Great cutting performance;
- Not perfect for the heavy stuff.
4. Remington Small Gas Powered Chainsaw 14-Inch Bar
- A sturdy 42cc full crank 2 cycle engine;
- 14-Inch long bar and low-kickback chain;
- Low weight stable poly chassis;
- A 3-point anti-vibration system with wrapped handle;
- A side-mounted screw chain tensioning system;
- Dimension of chainsaw: 27.5 x 9.75 x 11.25 inches;
- Weight: 13.4 pounds.
The Remington gas-powered chainsaw is manufactured to be reliable and easy to use for all. It is widely used for outdoor yard tasks, small tree trimming to whipping an overgrown garden into shape.
The 14-inch bar and low-kickback chain are suitable for cutting small to medium-size branches for a longer time with great performance.
The die-cast chassis and pro-grade build components of this chainsaw make it the perfectly designed, dependable, and durable machine. The anti-vibration system with the ergonomically-designed handle lowers the vibration level during work and user fatigue by providing increased control and maneuverability.
A side-mounted tensioning system ensures quick chain adjustments while working and reduces the time-wasting. The auto oiler system maintains the proper lubrication system, helps to keep the chain sharp. It also maintains an easy and smooth cutting job.
- Super manoeuvring;
- Very lightweight;
- Simple to operate;
- Give comfort;
- More durable chainsaw.
- Not suitable for cutting heavy stuff.
5. Remington 18-Inch Gas Powered Chainsaw
- High efficient 42cc full crank 2 cycle engine;
- A long 18-inches bar and chain;
- A stable die-cast chassis;
- Full wrapped handle with anti-vibration system;
- A side-access adjustable tensioning system;
- Dimension of chainsaw: 19.19 x 12.44 x 12.5 inches;
- Weight: 22 pounds.
The durable 42cc full crank 2 cycle engine supplies greater power and lowers the vibration and longer life of chainsaw. It has an 18-Inches bar and chain to cut through small and medium trees and other heavy works. The chain brake provides safety and protection from a sudden accident.
The anti-vibration system with a cushioned wrap handle provides flexibility and reduces vibration and user fatigue with a highly maneuvering system.
The auto oiler system of chainsaw monitors the perfect amount of lubricant on the chain helps to increase the chain sharpness to ensure the saw cuts smoothly and safely. Tool-free access to the spark plug and air filter provides fast and easy access to clean up for easy maintenance.
- Super manoeuvring;
- Safe for users;
- Easy to maintain;
- Highly reliable;
- Very comfortable.
- Sometimes oil leaks.
6. Poulan Pro 20 inches Small Gas Powered Chainsaw
- The dimension of chainsaw: 12 x 16 x 11.8 inches;
- Weight: 17 pounds;
- Equipped with Powerful 50cc 2- cycle engines;
- Side access tensioning system;
- 20” inches long kickback bar and chain;
- Ergonomic design with an updated anti-vibration system.
The Poulan pro gas chainsaw is designed with the Oxy power engine technology for getting extra power to accomplish tasks. This advanced technology reduces 70% emission and 20% fuel consumption. An energy-saving pull starting system is used to lower 30% forces and wear on the starter mechanism for an easy starting.
It is featured with the Soft Start, purge and integrated choke/stop controls system for a fast, easy start and reducing the possibility of engine damage. The combi tool is fused in the back handle for easy maintenance and handling.
There are simple handling and preservation with convenient facet alter chain tensioning alongside smooth access clips on the cylinder cover for fast access to filter out and spark plug.
- Easy for a start-up;
- Very reliable;
- Super performance;
- Easy for maintenance;
- Safe for the user;
- Sometimes the chain becomes loose.
7. Husqvarna 16 Inches Small Gas Powered Chainsaw
- A 16 inches long bar and chain with 9000 rpm power speed;
- A 2 cycle engine that includes inertia activated chain brake;
- An automatic chain oiler tank;
- A normal side-access chain tensioning process;
- Dimension of chainsaw: 37 x 9 x 11 inches;
- Weight: 9.8 pounds.
The small gas chainsaw has an x-cut chain and x-force chainsaw, ideal for house chores activities as a reliable workhorse. It is a lightweight, effective all-round chainsaw that is very simple to use.
A 2- cycle engine and chain brake system is used for safety while it is operating. An automatic chain oiler provides oil for the chain and bar for fast, safe, and smooth cuts of the tree. To avoid difficulties of chain adjustment, a side-mounted chain tensioning system is available here.
The X-Torq engine is attached for reducing fuel consumption and emission levels.
- Easy to use;
- Super cutting performance;
- Easy to manoeuvre;
- Less weight;
- Safe for use;
- More durable.
- It may be overheated sometimes.
8. Echo 20" Timber Wolf Gas Chainsaw
- 59.8cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine system for high performance;
- An automatic oiler is used for lower oil utilization;
- A 20" inches long sharp bar;
- Decompression valve to tug the starter rope;
- Weight: 0.01 ounces;
- Dimension of chainsaw: 20 x 13 x 11 inches;
The echo timber wolf chainsaw is highly effective with 2 stroke engines for great cutting performance. The automatic oiler system is available for decreased oil consumption. The innovative clutch-driven oiler system to lubricate the chain and bar to reduce the friction while operating.
It has a decompression valve that works for releasing pressure to make it easier to start the motor when pulling on the starting rope.
- Easy to start;
- More efficient;
- Affordable price;
- Not overweight;
- More manoeuvre;
- The plastic guard can crack sometimes.
Things You Should Consider Before Purchasing a Gas-Powered Chainsaw of Smaller Size
Anti-vibration is an important feature. It makes using a saw reduce fatigue. It is helpful for the bulk of work.
Spring-assist starting helps a smooth start-up usually with a gas-powered saw. An automatic oil-lubricator is important to lubricant the chain in order to deliver efficient work.
A chain brake is required to stop the chain from the abrupt movement. It can be automatic or even manual.
A gas-power chainsaw is not fully qualified if it cannot deliver a smoother cut. Up to what measurement it can cut through a log or branch is also a matter of concern
It does not matter how strong and powerful your gas-powered chainsaw is, you would not purchase it if there are no safety measures.
So, cover for jaws is a necessity. Side by side, leg protection, Strong hat protection, gloves, eye protection, and overall boots are important to save yourself from any sort of dismay.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which Brand Makes the Best Small Chainsaw?
It depends. Different brands are available in the marketplace. The features are different, as well as the pros and cons. So it would be best if you decided for yourself.
What It Takes: the Efficient Gas-Powered Chainsaw?
It actually does not take much to make an efficient chainsaw, which is gas-powered. You need to find out the unique features that make it different from others. You have to think about the pros and cons.
Keep in mind what results you can get in just one stroke. How smooth the cut is that also does matter.
Last but not least, you should use protective equipment for yourself as we...
Most of the ranchers use electric chainsaws these days. But the power and energy of gas-powered chainsaws is something to the next level. A small shaped tool is easy to carry and use. Please read the article from top to bottom to learn about your desired product and grab it up!